- Category: MU
- Published: 15 July 2014
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies
or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language,
Religion studies and additional mathimatics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies,
engineering sciences, Art and Design,Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the university rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.
|1||Faculty of Engineering
|2||Faculty of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
|3||Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
|4||Faculty of Communication Sciences
|5||Faculty of Technology and Community Development
|6||Faculty of Graduate Studies