- Category: Business Administration
- Published: 15 July 2014
B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration
To keep in pace with the scientific development, it is evident that there is a pressing demand for business management specialists in the different disciplines. In response to this growing demand, El mashreq University has developed a unique Business Administration training program that qualifies the graduate degree holder in financial management, human resources management and marketing management; a most distinctive specialization program among the institutions of higher education; hence meeting the prevailing market demand of such qualifications.
The development of the student's capabilities in modern administrative skills to cope with the current globalization by getting exposed to the latest developments in international curriculums and syllabus in business administration subjects; with emphasis in the practical aspects of the subjects and the practical training with different public and private institutions.
Areas of Work Opportunities
With the increasing number of financial institutions and private commercial and industrial companies and in order to follow the steps of management development of the counterpart international companies world wide, there will be unlimited job opportunities for business administration graduates specializing in financial, marketing and human resources management. There is an increasing demand for such specialties in the local and international market to develop the efficiency and capabilities for market competition.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or technical studies or humanitarian studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
- Obtaining pass marks in any three other subjects that qualify for the program.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.