Faculty of Technology and Community Development
- Category: Information Technology Diploma Dep
- Published: 15 July 2014
Diploma of Information Technology
Like the student of honor Bs. C. in information technology, the diploma student has an equal opportunity of education, practice and job opportunities as well. However, a future plan to develop his academic skills by obtaining a degree in information technology is always available.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or technical studies or humanitarian studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.