- Category: Biomedical Engineering Diploma
- Published: 15 July 2014
Biomedical Engineering Diploma
Biomedical Engineering is considered one of the latest Engineering Sciences that originated due to the development of modern Medicine, where in the near past doctors used to run all the Medicare operations like diagnoses, treatment and even the manufacture of the drug, nowadays the medical device becomes as a companion to the doctor in the diagnosis, treatments and monitoring of patients, that giving arise to the need for engineers to design medical equipment in accordance to the standards thus required them also to have the knowledge of medical science of Anatomy and Physiology of human body to understand the mechanism of each system and facilitate this knowledge in developing medical devices and instruments.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies; additional mathematics mandatory.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.