- Category: All Departments
- Published: 09 August 2012
Program Admission Requirements
• Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
• Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
• Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
• Success in Admission tests and interviews.
• Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
• Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.