Partnerships and cooperation agreements with international Universities:
In an effort to develop and improve its academic standards, Mashreq University has set up an academic agreement with thre following International Educational Institutions,
-The University of Limkokwing - Malaysia; that has branches in London and Botswana and has also academic relations with prominent British and Australian universities.
-MSU University – Malaysia.
-Rungta Group of Institutions, Central India.
-Glocal University, India.
-S.E.A Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India.
This agreement provides an opportunity for graduate students in multimedia studies and information technologies to continue their post graduate studies at one of the mentioned institutes with nominal fees. The agreement also provides opportunities for the academic staff to exchange visits and experiences in an effort to standardize the syllabus of mutual academic programs inorder to exchange students, once the syllabus of each university has been accredited by the other. Exchanged summer vacation visits of students have also been agreed upon; the objective of which is the exchange of experiences and practical training opportunities.
Ten lecture rooms of different capacities are available for theoretical lectures. However, since the University is providing practical training within its academic syllabus, laboratories, well equipped with the latest technologies to complement the theoretical studies, are also available. This will ensure well trained and qualified graduates to meet both the market demand for technically qualified manpower with hands-on experiences and the academic research institutions as well; specially for those graduates who would like to continue their post graduate academic studies in the future. Laboratories at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, the University of Communication Studies and the University Networking and Micro-processing Studies are equipped with the latest in teaching aids technologies recommended by The High Education Development Agency. This makes El mashreq University well distinguished among its competitors
The teaching and administrative staff comprises highly educated and well experienced members. Expatriate teaching staff with rare specialties has also been recruited; some of them are assigned in the deanship of certain departments of the University.
It is the University policy to recruit adequate number of teaching assistants due to their vital role in assisting the students to reach the required academic standards. Thus well paid and privileged teaching assistants are exerting extra efforts to bridge the gaps hence helping them to reach the required academic standard. Teaching assistants usually split the students into smaller groups in order to facilitate his closer supervisory role in following up of individual students academic and personal problems as well.
Evaluation and Accreditation Evaluation and accreditation has always been a primary and firm principle of the university administration. Hence an evaluation and accreditation unit was established in the University. This unit has often contributed with its research activities in collaboration with The Evaluation and Accreditation Commission of The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research studies in this matter. It has developed a number of evaluation and accreditation systems of evaluation in the teaching and examinations fields and the efficiency evaluation of the employees. The Evaluation and Accreditation unit has conducted a number of training courses for teachers in an effort to develop their teaching capabilities and increasing their understanding of the Evaluation and accreditation concepts.
Program Admission Requirements
• Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
• Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
• Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
• Success in Admission tests and interviews.
• Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
• Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathimatics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.