- Category: Economics
- Published: 15 July 2014
B.Sc. degree in Economics
The program's objective is to provide the local and international market with qualified manpower well trained with modern training packages that comprises the modern development theories in utilizing digital standards and modern technology. It also provides syllabus in the field of finance and investment depending solely on networks and electronic transactions using the internet.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University's rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.