Faculty of Engineering
- Category: Electronics Engineering
- Published: 15 July 2014
B.Sc. Hon. Degree in Electronic Engineering
The graduate of electronic engineering will obtain an honors B.Sc. degree in electronic engineering. The objective of which is to provide adequate numbers of electronics engineers in response to the scientific breakthrough in utilizing the electronics technology and the growing demand for electronics engineers in the fields of electronics industries.
The syllabus of this degree comprise practical training sessions within the third, fourth and fifth academic levels; thus providing graduates with practical qualification necessary for design and development of the electronic equipments and devices, specially the computers.
Areas of Work Opportunities
- Computer aided designing of integrated electronic circuitry.
- Working for the microelectronics industry designing integrated electronic circuitry, amplifiers, and transistors logic boards, gates …etc.
- The design of computers' hard wares and hardware based electronic systems using the theories of electronic micro processing.
- Designing of automatic control and connectivity circuitry for industrial uses.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathimatics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the College's rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.