- Category: Mechatronics Engineering
- Published: 15 July 2014
B.Sc. Hon. in Mechatronics engineering
Mechatronics is the combination of Mechanical engineering, Electronic engineering, Computer engineering, Control engineering, and System Design engineering in order to design, and manufacture useful products. Mechatronics is multidisciplinary engineering system design; it leads to a new important research field and at the same time helps to push research in related fields into new fruitful direction.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University's rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.