- Category: Telecommunication Engineering
- Published: 15 July 2014
B.Sc. Hon. Degree in Communication Engineering
This program aims towards providing the student with the basics of engineering and modern communication systems. It qualifies the student to work on many of the modern communication networks such as the telephone system networks, broadcasting stations networks, wired and wireless communication systems, fiber -optics networks and satellite communication systems, analog and digital communication systems and its electrical and electromagnetic decals, methods of transmission and treatments.
The communication Engineering program aims towards providing highly qualified communication systems engineers, in response to the growing market demand for such cadres. In this line of specialty, the students get trained in various basic sciences subjects such as mathematics, electrical, communication and control; thus producing professional communication engineers.
Areas of Work Opportunities
The current program of communication engineering studies at El mashreq University qualifies specialists in the field of communication engineering who are highly demanded in the fields of computers and telecommunication networking, wireless communication and cell telephony communication networks. Computer hardware and software designing for the industrial control systems and links between the industrial and administrative systems is also in high demand.
Program Admission Requirements
- Successfully obtaining The Sudan High School Certificate or its equivalent in scientific studies or techno-industrial studies.
- Obtaining of pass marks in the four compulsory subjects (English language, Arabic language, Religion studies and additional mathematics).
- Obtaining pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subjects: Computer studies, engineering sciences, Art and Design, Fundamentals of Industries, Technical drawing, Workshops studies.
Terms of Admission
- Success in Admission tests and interviews.
- Commitment to abide with the University's rules, regulations and discipline.
- Commitment to settle the complete amount of tuition fees in due time.