Job Reference: MW1001
Job Title: Digital Media and Website Manager
Reporting To: Dr. Gihad Ibrahim - Director of Academic Relations
Contract Type: Temporary for 1 Year. Renewable depending upon performance Application Deadline: 16/10/2019 (12:00 GMT)
About the RoleMashreq University is seeking a talented Digital Media/Website Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and developing the University Websites and its Digital Systems and Channels.
The post holder will be working at the University Innovation Centre in collaboration with other staff members in order to meet the digital requirements of the staff, the students, and the external audiences. The selected candidate will be working closely with the University Director of Academic Relations to enhance the various digital channels in accordance to the University Digital Marketing Strategy. Thus, a good understanding in the fundamentals of digital marketing is necessary.
- Maintaining the existing University Website and its related systems.
- Developing new Web Pages, Websites, and systems as required.
- Uploading, editing, and reviewing the University online contents
- Maintaining the University pages on the various social media platforms
- Monitoring and analyzing the university owned websites traffic and provide continuous reports and suggestions for improvement
- Increasing the university website presence and indexing
- Managing the university students blog
- Implementing search engine management and search engineering optimization approaches
How to ApplyTo apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the best candidate for this role. Please add the reference MW1001 to the e-mail subject.
The application deadline is October the 16th 2019 at 12:00 GMT.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.