Mashreq University is pleased to announce the opening of the registration for its distance education programs:
1. BSc in Information Technology 8 semesters.
2. BSc in Business Administration 8 semesters.
3. BSc in Economics 8 semesters.
1. Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA).
You can register directly through the following website:
1. Upon registration, please attach copies of all your previous certificates.
2. Applicants will be notified of acceptance via e-mail.
3. In the event of acceptance, the applicant must send his/her original certificate along with other required documents to the university to complete the procedure for issuing the university number.
4. The university is committed to returning the original certificates upon the first exam the student sits for.
5. The university is committed to holding exams in centers for students abroad (The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates and Egypt).
6. Academic year starts on 15/7/2023.
Admission requirements for BSc programs:
1. Obtaining the Sudanese secondary certificate or its equivalent.
2. At least three years have passed since receiving the secondary school certificate, or its equivalent.
Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Programs:
1. Higher Diploma in Business Administration: BSc (general or honors) in a discipline other than business administration.
2. MBA: Admission to the MBA requires:
• A BSc degree in addition to a higher diploma in business administration.
• A BSc degree with honors in business administration, with a grade of at least good.
|BSc in Information Technology
|BSc in Business Administration
|BSc in Economics
Postgraduate Programs Fees:
||Annual Registration Fees
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|Higher Diploma in Business Administration
Note: Payment can be made in dollars or its equivalent in the local currency
For more information, please contact: