Mashreq university is currently looking for a motivated director to its library services that will develop polices, procedures, and systems which support the University educational vision.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the library systems and staff to ensure that the library services are of high quality and comply with the international standards.
- Develop and apply an up to date indexing system to the library study materials and resources.
- Develop library policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain online databases of the library study materials and resources.
- Work alongside the Computer Centre staff and the e-learning service personnel to develop an online library service.
- Work alongside the faculty members to ensure the availability of the study materials, resources, and other information services.
- Train and mentor all library staff.
- Conducts instructional training on the use of library resources to students, faculty, and staff.
- Prepare monthly reports statistically analysing the library performance.
- Develop close working relationships with various academic and public libraries.
You must have an accredited Bachelor or Master's Degree in Library Science or related field plus a minimum of three years of relevant professional library experience, preferably in higher education.
How to Apply
Please fill out the online form via the link http://mashreq.edu.sd/job/. The deadline for submission is March 11, 2021 at 12:00 GMT. Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.